-->

August Birchbox

22:09

Due to some implications, i.e I spent the day with my best friend. I can unfortunately not bring you the third and final installment of my Florida Photo Diary. I promise I will have it ready for Friday but for now, I present to you, a good old Birchbox unboxing! 


This month Birchbox is celebrating everything that makes summer holidays fun. All the samples in this months box are perfect to take away on holiday with you. This box also comes with a small makeup bag rather than the usual drawstring bag, which is perfect as the makeup bag is small enough to fit into a beach bag.


The box contains its typical stack of cards full of tips and tricks from packing your suitcase to plane must-haves. 
For my lifestyle extra I have received the first chapter of a book called The Proposal by Tasmina Perry. The Proposal is a Sunday Times bestseller and is one of the Good Housekeeping magazine Reader Recommended books.
And now for the blurb: 

1958. At eighteen, Georgia Hamilton is sent to London for the Debutante Season. Independent, and with secret dreams to be a writer, she has no wish to join the other debs competing for a husband. But when tragedy strikes, her fate appears to have been sealed.

2012. Hurrying to meet her lover, Amy Carrell hopes tonight will change her destiny. And it does - but not in the way she imagined. Desolate and desperate to get out of London, she accepts a position as companion to a mysterious stranger, bound for Manhattan - little knowing she is about to unlock a love story that has waited fifty years to be told. And a heart wanting to come back to life...


In the picture above from left to right - 

~ Vasanti Brightenup! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator, £26 for the full size product.
This is a multi-action exfoliator which ensures a renewed and refreshed complexion.

~ Number 4 Super Comp Prep & Protect, £20 for the full size product.
This is a leave-in conditioning spray which detangles and protects hair against heat and sun damage.


In the picture above - 

~ Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF35 CC Cream, £32 for the full size cream.
Two of these sample appeared in my box however each same in incredibly small, so I could probably get one use out of each tube. This product is a natural shade-adjusting CC cream with SPF to smooth fine lines and even out skin tone.


In the picture above - 

~ Chella Highlighter Pencil, £15.95 for the full size pencil.
This is a chunky highlighter pencil which can be used to highlight the brow bone, cheekbones and inner corner of the eyes.


In the picture above - 

~ Nude Progenius Omega Treatment Oil, £58 for the full size product.
This is a nourishing oil that is rich in omegas 3,6,7 and 9 for hydrated, smooth skin.

So that is all I got in my Birchbox this month and I have to say I am pretty pleased with all of these products. My favourite product this month is the highlighter pencil as I have been planning to buy one for a while and now I don't have to do so.

Leave a comment below telling me your favourite product out my box this month as I would love to know.

Have a good week!

Shop This Post - 

Useful Links - 

xoxo Ellen

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Let me know what your favourite product out of this months box is! :) xoxo Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews