-->

December 2013 Birchbox

17:55

Hey!

For Christmas I was given a 12 month Birchbox subscription. It worked out so that my first box arrived in December. Every month I receive my Birchbox I will do a blog post on it showing you what was inside and how much my box was worth.

For those of you who don't know Birchbox is a beauty subscription service which also has an online shop. Birchbox offer customers a unique and personalized way to discover, learn about, and shop beauty, hair, and lifestyle products. It costs roughly £10 a month and each month you are sent a box filled with goodies.


As this was my first box I was sent a card explaining how it worked and also what kinds of things I would be receiving in the coming months. I was also sent several other cards telling me about the products I had gotten as well as hairstyles, tips and insiders.


In the picture above:
* A Baublebar $20 dollar gift card - equivalent to £12. Baublebar is an online jewellery shop which ships all around the world.
* A Twistband - £10 for a pack of 6 bands. Twistbands are hair ties that keep your hair secure without strands falling out or leaving creases in your hair.
* Alima Pure Luminous Shimmer Eye shadow - A full size of this product costs £12.50. This is a golden shimmery mineral eye shadow.
* Nail Rock Nail Glitter - £6.99. This was sent as a full size product and consists of a navy blue nail polish and a blue pot of fine glitter.


In the picture above:
* A ModelCo. Party Proof Lipstick - £15.50 for a set of 3. This came in a natural nude colour. It is a long-lasting moisturising lipstick.
* A Beauty Protector, Protect and Detangle Leave in Conditioner - £15 for a full size. This keeps your hair silky, glossy and protected.
* A Laura Mercier Body Soufflé - £26 for a full size. This contains grape seed and macadamia nut oil which keeps your skin silky and scented.

So that is what I received in my December Birchbox; and i have to say I am very pleased. This box probably has the value of around £30 which is great considering as it only costs around £10 - although I'm not supposed to know that as it was a Christmas present!!!
If you would like me to review any of these products just let me know in the comments, I might do a few posts in the future about what I thought of them as I haven't tried them out yet but if you would like me to talk about any in particular just let me know!

If you want to check out the Birchbox website here is the link:

Xx Ellen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews