-->

Guess who’s back?

17:45

Okay, the re-vamp is in progress, and the ‘My Imagination on Paper shut-down’ is complete. I’m nowhere near where I want this blog to be, but we’re getting there.

I still have no blogging schedule, which I’m actually quite liking at the moment. I still have no new blogger button and no social media icons and the layout isn’t quite right just yet. But if I postpone blogging until after all that has been sussed… well, we’d be waiting a very long time.

I have a few ideas as to where I want this blog to go. Well I don’t really. I have no sense of direction whatsoever and I don’t know what I’m doing, But I mean that I have a few ideas for blog posts, and I suppose at the very least it’s a start.


I’m currently enjoying my Easter Holidays, about to go on Study Leave for GCSE’s, so you can expect a bunch of posts relating to that; although hopefully they’ll be a little more vibrant that what my life is like at the moment. I’m also trying to get back into reading and writing, so you can expect a few book relating posts to be popping up. I’ve also visited a lot of new places in London, and taken quite a few artsy/travel type photos which I’m hoping to turn into something. So all in all, although I don’t know what I’m doing, I have a sort of idea of what I think I want to be doing, I think…

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews