-->

Product Review: Lavender & Tea Tree Face Lotion from AA Skincare

11:49

This Lavender & Tea Tree Moisturising Face Lotion by AA Skincare is advertised to be a light, easily absorbed lotion to moisturise, tone and restore skin. It is also said to be ideal for spot prone and blemished skin yet suitable for all skin types. The product comes in a 100ml plastic bottle with a plastic pump and plastic lid and sells for £6.96.
Lavender & Tea Tree Moisturising Face Lotion by AA Skincare // 100ml // £6.96
My Thoughts // The product smells great; the Tea Tree comes across quite strong and there are subtle hints of lavender. The consistency of the product was thinner than I expected as I usually use really thick, heavy moisturisers but I really liked the lightness of the product. Considering the consistency of the lotion, you only need to use one pump of the bottle and that will be plenty to smooth onto your face and neck. The lotion sinks in relatively quickly (five minutes or so) and gently soothes the skin. I usually apply the product and then brush my teeth to give it time to fully sink in before applying my makeup.
I've been using the Face Lotion after I cleanse my face in the morning and evening and I have been using it as a replacement of my moisturiser. 

The Lotion is paraben free and contains ingredients such as Tea Tree oil to clear the skin of spots and bacteria, Rosehip Oil to help rejuvenate the skin, and Sunflower Oil which is high in Vitamin E which helps to keep skin feeling soft.

I was really impressed with this lotion as it's really light on the skin and it's really refreshing. The Tea Tree really attacks the size of spots and although the redness of blemishes still remain, the product does really well to minimize the size of spots. 

I honestly do think this product is worth the money as it is paraben free and is in a typical drugstore price range. 
If you are thinking of buying this product, then make sure you use the discount code - BLOG20 for 20% off! There is also a sale on at the moment over on the AA Skincare website where the lotion has been reduced to £5.56 - saving you £1.40.


Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for free to review, I did not pay for the product but all opinions are honest and all opinions are my own.

For business inquiries:
painttherosesred123@gmail.com  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews