-->

Product Review: Bergamot & Aloe Deodorant from AA Skincare

16:22

Bergamot & Aloe Deodorant by AA Skincare // 50ml // £4.95
When AA Skincare sent me an email, asking if I would like to review one of their new deodorants, I jumped at the opportunity. For the past few years I have searched the supermarkets looking for a natural deodorant. But much to my dismay, all the ones I tried weren't as effective as those containing nasty chemicals. So when I heard about this new natural deodorant trio, I was filled with a little bit of hope!
I was sent the Bergamot & Aloe deodorant which is suitable for sensitive skin. The other deodorants in the trio include Lemongrass & Lavender and Grapefruit & Cedarwood. The products sell for a retail price of £4.95 for a 50ml size. 
The product is advertised as being natural due to the fact that it contains no aluminium, no alcohols and no synthetic perfumes. The deodorant contains essential oils and works to balance the natural oils produced by the body.
The deodorant comes in a small glass bottle, with a roll-on applicator and has a plastic screw-on lid. It's the perfect size to travel with and as it's less than 100mls it can easily get through airport security! The roller-ball slides well and the right amount of product comes out each time you use it. 

The product itself is a cloudy liquid which I have really come to appreciate as it means no white powdery marks on t-shirts! The product has a strong musky citrus scent which I personally find a little overpowering however once the product is applied the strong scent isn't as noticeable. I don't know how the scent compares to the other two deodorants in the trio but I have to admit I wish I had requested an alternative as I personally find the scent to be quite off-putting.
So here's the big question... does the product actually work? As I mentioned previously, all the natural deodorants I've tried in the past weren't very effective. However this deodorant has made a breakthrough! I can comfortably wear this all day and not have to worry about the product wearing off; which is quite frankly a huge relief and what I was hoping would be the result of using this deodorant.  
So would I recommend the product? Yes, I honestly would. It doesn't contain harsh chemicals, it's affordable, doesn't leave marks on clothing, a suitable size to travel with and it actually fulfills its purpose of being a deodorant; fancy that! However what I would say if you're looking to buy one of these deodorants, is don't buy this one if you really don't like strong scents. Instead maybe go for one of the other two in the trio!

There's a special offer going on at the moment which can give you 20% off the deodorant. Simply click this link! This takes the price down to £3.96.

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for free to review, I did not pay for the product but all opinions are honest and all opinions are my own.

For business inquiries:
painttherosesred123@gmail.com  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews