-->

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost

12:03

Just over a week ago I met up with a new close friend of mine to go for a wander. Simmy and I spent a good few hours chatting, eating ice cream, making plans for the future and wandering through beautiful woodland and I have to say, it was one of the loveliest afternoons I've had in a long while.
What I'm Wearing: Top:River Island//Leggings:New Look//Cardigan:Primark//Necklace:Primark
Going nowhere in particular brings about a certain satisfaction and comfort which I often long for. Having a lack of destination, no time pressure, no constricting puppet strings pulling you back to where you were or where you need to be... A walk in the woods is very rarely just a walk in the woods.
Going on adventures creates a secret time and place; something untraceable and something that cannot be repeated or recreated. And as John Green says, when it comes to adventures 'as long as we don't die, this is gonna be one hell of a story.' I want to go on more adventures. Maybe writing it here will somehow make it come true...
Not all those who wander are lost. Not all those who wander are looking for something, and not all those who wander are trying to escape something. I am a wonderer, a wanderer, an adventurer, and I am not lost. So I dare you to try and find me...

Where to find me -
For business inquiries:
painttherosesred123@gmail.com  

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wandering without a particular aim is lovely and especially in gorgeous woodland. It looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ice creams look delicious :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews