-->

Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Palette Review

12:38

Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Palette
Last week, whilst out shopping with my best friend, I picked up one of the new Collection eye shadow palettes in Boots. Over the past few days I have been testing it out and so today I thought I would share with you what I think of the palette. 
The palette is £2.99 at the moment and has six shades which can create a nude/smokey look.
From left to right: White Chocolate, Buttercream, Biscuit, Chocolate Milk, Brown Sugar, Espresso
These new palettes from Collection come in three different colour ways: Nude, Nude Bronze and Nude Grey. The one I picked up is Nude.
All the colours swatch really nicely however it was obvious to me that the darker shades are a lot more pigmented than the lighter shades. The shades are perfect for everyday use and they aren't too strong and the palette is small enough and compact enough to fit in a purse.
The packaging has a magnetic close which can easily open, so if you are going out make sure the palette is secure and won't open!
All the shades are really wearable and last pretty much for the whole day. I much prefer the darker shades to the paler shades as they are much more pigmented whereas the lighter shades aren't as good in terms of quality. For the price, this palette is totally worth it if you are looking for some nude eye shadow shades for everyday where!

Where to find me -
For business inquiries:
painttherosesred123@gmail.com  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews