-->

Book Notes

17:38

I do apologize for the slight delay of this post, but I hope you enjoy reading it nonetheless!
As 2014 is coming to a close, I have taken a look at all the books I have read this year. With help from Goodreads, I have been able to compile a list of books I have read this year as well as look at some extra statistics.

The idea behind 'Book Notes' is that I write 10 words or less about each book I have read within this year. That way, how I feel about the books can be written to the point, and read quickly. So without further ado, I present, Book Notes!
In January 2014, I set myself a reading challenge on Goodreads. I gave myself the target of reading 25 books this year. I am pleased to say that I have read 26 books this year and therefore am going to set myself the target of 25 books to read in 2015.  
Please note that these books are in no particular order! But if you want to see what I rated them, check out my Goodreads profile (links will be at the bottom!).


The longest book I have read this year is Solitaire by Alice Osemen which I have only recently finished. I gave it 5/5 stars on Goodreads and absolutely loved it!

I am currently reading 3 books:
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
Twelfth Night by Shakespeare
and Complete Fairy Tales by Jacob Grimm

Useful Links - 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews