-->

Birchbox Roundup

12:14


It has been a year since I first received a box from Birchbox, and as my 12 month subscription has come to an end I thought I would round it off by writing about my Birchbox highs and lows.


I have 11 ultimate favourite products from this past year which I received in the boxes, however I lost the picture to one of them, hence why it is not in the collage above.
The 'missing picture' product was the
  • Benefit POREfessional primer sample
which I received way back in my January Birchbox (all links will be at the bottom of this post!).
The rest of my favourite products, going from left to right and top to bottom are as follows - 
  • OPI, Turn on the Haute Light Nail Polish - from my November Birchbox
This is a full size nail polish and is a wintery shimmery silver that is part of OPI's limited edition Coca-Cola collection.
  • Liz Earle Beauty Co. Cleanse & Polish, Hot Cloth Cleanser. 
This arrived in my May Birchbox and came with a muslin cloth to use with the product.
  • Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream
  • Modelco Power Lash Mascara

I received both of these products in my September Birchbox and absolutely love them.
  • Montezuma's Mini Mar

This is the chocolate bar featured on the second row of my collage and was the lifestyle extra on my November Birchbox.
  • A Beauty Protector, Protect and Detangle Leave in Conditioner

This was one of the very first products I received from Birchbox as it came in my December Birchbox. It didn't take me long to use up but it did its job and smelt really nice!

My next favourite product came from the same brand as my previous favourite.
  • Beauty Protector Oil
This hair oil arrived in my February Birchbox and although it was a very small sample it did last me quite the while.

Now onto the bottom row of my fancy collage!
  • Beauty Blender + Cleanser
I use my beauty blender all the time and absolutely love it, so I would definitely recommend you spending the little extra to purchase one! The Beauty Blender was in my September Birchbox.
  • Yves Rocher Sheer Botanical Lipstic

I received this coral/orange lipstick in my Word Cup/Brazil themed Birchbox back in June. I really love the colour and the packaging is really cute as well!

My final Birchbox favourite is..
  • the Lillipops Nail Lacquer

I got this nail polish in my October Birchbox and it is a really pretty red colour with a hint of orange.


Although I have a lot of favourites from this past year, there have also been a few products I really wasn't very happy with, the majority of them being the hyped up 'lifestyle extras'.
As before, from left to right, top to bottom - 
  • Twistband hair tie
I thought this knotted hair tie was a really cute idea as it looks pretty and is something I wouldn't mind having on my wrist until I needed it. However as I have really thick hair it doesn't hold it in place!
  • Jane Iredale, Just Kissed Lip Plumper
I received this lipstick last month and the only problem I have with it is its colour. Brown lipstick really doesn't suit me..
  • Vita Coco Natural Coconut Water in Lemonade
I really don't like coconut, not do I like coconut water, hence why I didn't like receiving a carton of coconut water in my July Birchbox.
  • Propercorn; Fiery Worcester Sauce & Sun-Dried Tomato flavour
I love popcorn, however I prefer to stick to the more usual flavours.

There is one more product which I forgot to put in the picture.
  • Laqa & Co. Sheer Lip Lube Pencil in Menatour
I received this lip product in my July Birchbox. I really don't like the colour. Purple lips isn't a look I would like to go for..

And that is it for my Birchbox roundup! I hope you've enjoyed reading my Birchbox posts over this past year. Maybe in the future if I get a new subscription I will start writing about the boxes again, but until then I say farewell to Birchbox!

From the very beginning - 

Birchbox Links - 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews