-->

November Birchbox

13:45

November. The month of fireworks, bonfires, snuggly nights in and generally just wrapping up and staying warm at home. This months Birchbox products were chosen with the ultimate beauty night-in in mind.


This months box probably has the highest value out of all my recent Birchbox boxes, due the the fact that I got two full size products plus a lifestyle extra. So I'm estimating that the value of my box is around £35-£40.


The first products I want to talk about are a nail polish and a teeny weeny lipstick sample:
  • Jane Iredale, Just Kissed Lip Plumper - full size £22
This is a brown/beige coloured lipstick that uses a blend of stimulating mint oils and ginger root extract to boost circulation and moisturizing Shea butter to inject hydration. - In other words this lipstick supposedly makes your lips bigger without you having any form of surgery!
  • OPI, Turn on the Haute Light Nail Polish - £11.95
This is one of my full size products I received and is probably my favourite. It is a wintery shimmery silver that is part of their limited edition Coca-Cola collection.


The next product I want to talk about is my lifestyle extra:
  • Montezuma's Mini Mar - £2.39 for 100g
This is a creamy milk chocolate bar made from the finest organic cocoa beans for a sophisticated flavour.


In the picture above:
  • Weleda Sea Buckthorn Body Oil - £15.95 for the full size
This is a body oil that contains pro-vitamins to protect against environmental stresses, whilst the sesame oil and sea buckthorn inject moisture.
  • Dr. Jart+ V7 Cleansing Foam - £15, this is my second full size product!
This cleansing foam is rich in vitamins and antioxidants. It is a sulphate-free cleanser which leaves your complexion radiant and bright.



The last product I have to show you came in two little convenient pots.
  • Beauty Protector Protect & Treat Hair Mask - £16 for the full size product
This hair mask is packed with argan oil, honer, amber and crushed pearls.

So that's it for my November Birchbox! Let me know in the comments if you have tried any of these products!

Shop This Post - 



Useful Links - 

xoxo Ellen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews