-->

A Little Lookback

18:07


On Sunday 27th October 2013 I published my first ever blog post.
It went along the lines of 'hello this is me i'm starting a blog now this is my first ever blog post i'm so excited i've finally created a blog yay!!!!!' more or less..

I like to think I've come a long way since then and as it's been a year, so I thought this week I would take a look at how my blog has progressed and take a look at some of the high's and lows.

3 posts I'm most happy with:

I picked these three posts because I enjoyed writing them the most. My absolute favourite has to be the book review I did of We Were Liars. I love the book so much and it was really fun to write about!

3 posts I wish I had never written:

I chose these three posts because I really didn't like how they turned out. I has been planning Easter Nail Tutorial for ages but when it came round to doing it I found it really hard to take the photos. It wasn't as good as I had hoped.
What's On My Beauty Wishlist was a last minute idea that I had on a Sunday evening. I felt under pressure to post something so I quickly went on to Boots and scoured the web pages for things that I liked. It was really rushed and isn't the quality it could have been.
What's On My Reading List is my most popular post on my blog, I like the way I set it out and I spend a really long time researching the books. However the photos look awful as they were just screenshots which had been put into a pretty digital frame.

I'm really proud of my blog as it is something I have done independently and have worked really hard on.  

Paint The Roses Red is officially 1 year old! This year has flown by and I have really looked forward to my weekends where I could write to my hearts content and upload fun posts to my blog.

Aims for this next year:
In 2015 I will be changing my upload schedule due to a secret little 'project' I'm working on! It's not really a project but that's what everyone says when they can't tell the internet something, so there we go..
I have some really exciting posts lined up for the next few months which I can't wait to write. I am also thinking about doing some collaborative posts with some of my friends!

Thank you so much for reading my blog, the amount of support I have acquired is remarkable and I'm so grateful to have people enjoy what I post on Paint The Roses Red!

xoxo Ellen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews