-->

MAC Haul

17:44

Last week I took a little trip to buy some high end makeup and the majority of the things I bought were from MAC. As I have never done a high end haul before, I thought it would be fun to give it a go.


I bought three products from Mac and they were a pressed powder, an eyeliner and an eye shadow.



The first product I picked up (which is in the picture above) is the Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in the shade Light. This is a really lovely pressed powder and is available in loads of different shades to match your skin tone. I've heard beauty bloggers rave about this product so much that I thought I would give it a whirl, and so far I am very impressed with it. The powder isn't too heavy or cakey on the skin and keeps the shine off your face for the whole day.


The next product I purchased is the Technakohl liner in the colour Graphblack. It is a twist-up eyeliner pencil meaning there is no need to sharpen it. The packaging is very sleek and the product is very practical for taking out with you.


The pencil draws on the skin smoothly and the colour is a very thick black. After you have applied it, it doesn't seem to budge either, which is a huge plus. 


The last product I have to show you is the eye shadow. This is a pressed eye shadow powder in the colour Crystal Frost. It is a silvery-mauve colour and brightens up the eyes.


As you can see from the colour swatch above, it is extremely pigmented which is exactly what you want in an eye shadow. It stays on the eye lid all day and is also great for lining slightly under the eye. I absolutely love this colour and the packaging it comes in makes it great to fit in your purse and take with you when you are out and about.
So far, I am really impressed with the quality of this product and I am tempted to go back and buy another!

I hope you have enjoyed my first ever high end makeup haul! Just a reminder that as of next week my upload schedule will go back to normal. Therefore I will resume posting once a week on a Sunday.

Useful Links - 

Shop This Post - 

xoxo Ellen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews