-->

Florida Photo Diary (days 13-18)

13:35


I apologize for the delay, but here is the final installment of my Florida Photo Diary. This trip has been the second time I have vacated to Florida and I absolutely love it there, so hopefully I can go back in the years to come.
Day 13 - A shopping outlet we visited
Day 13 - A cute squirrel I spotted
Day 14 - A pretty little flower
Day 15 - A turtle nest on the beach
Day 15 - A beautiful beach sunset
Day 15 - A different perspective of the sunset that is also featured in the picture above
Day 16 - The view from a viewing platform at a national park we visited
Day 16 - The national park we visited
Day 16 - A slightly spine-chilling sign
Day 16 - Looking out onto the alligator infested lagoon
Day 16 - An alligator that appeared from the lagoon pictured above
Day 16 - The national park
Day 17 - A day spent by the beach
Day 18 - A final sunset
I have really enjoyed doing this photo diary and I will be creating another one for my trip to Majorca. So keep your eyes peeled!

Let me know in the comments what you've thought of this mini photo diary project.

Useful Links - 

xoxo Ellen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews