-->

Bath & Body Works Haul

14:12

When one is in the US, an elongated shopping trip to Bath & Body Works is a must. Therefore, today I bring you a B&BW Haul, showing you all the things I have bought!


In the picture above going left to right:
~ Pear and Wood Cider
~ Meyer Lemon
~ Sweet Clementine
~ Sweet Plum & Verbena
~ Eucalyptus Spearmint (Stress Relief)

The anti-bacterial hand gels cost $1.75 each however there was a 5 for $5 deal going on, hence why I now own five of these!


In the picture above going left to right:
~ Lemon Pomegranate Cream Shower Gel $5
~ Velvet Sugar Shower Gel $5


In the picture above:
~ Velvet Sugar Body Lotion $5


In the picture above:
~ Velvet Sugar Fragrance Mist $5

As you can probably tell by now, I seem to have taken a liking to the Velvet Sugar scent! I spent ages in the shop smelling everything but that scent was the one that stuck.

There was an offer for 3 for $10, so all of the Velvet Sugar products were reduced from being $5 each. So I only paid $10 for all three of them.

Shop This Post:

Useful Links:

xoxo Ellen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews