-->

Summer Lookbook

19:39

Hey!
Today I thought I would share with you my favourite outfits for this summer. I have been wearing these clothes non-stop recently and thought it would be fun to share them with you! All the links to the shops mentioned will be at the bottom as well as any other blogs/posts I have referred to.


In the picture above: My dark green dress is from Primark and only cost £5! The sleeves go down to my elbows and the dress itself comes down to about mid-thigh. My shoes are from New Look and are probably the most comfortable wedges I have ever owned and unfortunately I can't remember where my jacket is from.


In the picture above: My cardigan is from New Look and cost £10, my watermelon top was a birthday gift from my best friend Bethany and my shorts are from Forever 21 and they cost £14.99. My gladiator sandals are from Next and were £20. I'll hint to you now, that 1) You should check out Bethany's blog here, and 2) My black Forever 21 shorts will be popping up a lot in this post!!


In the picture above: My top was a lovely gift from my mum, which she brought back for me from her recent trip to New York to celebrate her birthday, and my jeans are from River Island and cost £36.


In the picture above: My jumper is from Camden market and is featured in a recent blog post I did which you can check out here, and my shorts are the same ones that I mentioned previously - £14.99 from Forever 21.


In the picture above: This navy blue jumpsuit is from Forever 21 and cost £14.75. It is made from a thin but opaque material so it's perfect for summer.


In the picture above: my top is from H&M however I bought it when I went to Spain. Here we have yet another appearance of my shorts. You can tell I really like them, can't you?!

Shop This Post:

Other Useful Links:
Bethany's Blog - Keeping It Sweet
Camden Market Haul

I hope you like this lookbook! Let me know in the comments which outfit is your favourite, 1,2,3,4,5 or 6?
I hope you all have a good week!

xoxo Ellen

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Which outfit is your favourite? 1,2,3,4,5 or 6? xoxo Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your summer lookbook so much! I really like all the outfits, but I think my favourites are 1, 2 (I wonder why!) and 4. You look amazing in all the outfits :) x

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews