-->

A look inside my Makeup Bag

11:39

Hey!
So today i'm going to show you what is inside my makeup bag. This is the makeup bag that I carry around with me a lot, therefore it's a suitable size for me to carry around and it contains most of the makeup that I usually wear.

I got this cute black makeup bag for Christmas and I really love it because it is the perfect size and I really love the clasp on the top to keep it closed. 
Although my makeup bag is small I can surprisingly keep a lot in it!  
 The products from the picture above:

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - in the colour 'Silky Beige' 005
Barry M Lip Gloss - in the colour 'Raspberry Kiss' 331
Maybelline Baby Lips - In the colour 'Cherry Me'
Avon Super Shock Mascara - In the colour Black
Collection Eye Definer - in the colour Black 1
(concealer no1)
Rimmel Corrector Stick - in the shade 'Ivory' 001
(concealer no2)
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - in the shade 'light' 2
(concealer no3)
Collection Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealer - in the shade 'natural' 2

As you can see, I have a 'thing' for concealers. Don't worry; i'm not some strange concealer collector!!? However when I do my makeup on the weekends I do like to use all three of these concealers!
I typically use the Rimmel concealer to cover up spots, the lluminating Touch concealer to hide the dark circles under my eyes and the Lasting Perfection concealer for any extra coverage I may need as I don't like to use foundation.

I feel like I have said 'concealer' way too many times in this post!!

Anyway, if you would like me to review any of the products I have mentioned in this post feel free to leave a comment below or email me. (Click here to find out how.)

xoxo Ellen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews