-->

Attempting to use Nail Glitter

17:34

Hey!
In my December Birchbox i was given a lovely navy blue nail polish which came with some blue nail glitter. This weekend I decided to try it out. I hadn't tried out any loose nail glitter before this, so it was a really new to me.


After painting your nails with two coats of nail polish, you just have to dip your nails in the pot of glitter. It's really simple but slightly messy! I decided to just do one finger on each hand because it was all really new to me.

After dipping your nail(s) in the glitter you just have to wait for 15-20 minutes until everything has absolutely dried.


After I brushed the excess glitter off, this was the result! (See picture above.) I'm really pleased with how this turned out and the glitter doesn't come off like I thought it would. I assumed straight away that the glitter would just dust off or come off if I washed my hands. However I was pleasantly surprised when all the glitter stayed on!

This is such a good product and I would recommend this to anyone wanting to try something new and fun with their nails!

xoxo Ellen 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews