-->

Ready for Christmas tag!

16:50


Hey!

I really wanted to do a Christmas tag this year, and the 'ready for Christmas tag' seemed really popular. So I thought I would give it a try!


1) What's your favourite holiday movie?
It would have to be 'Elf', its so funny and really gets me in the Christmas mood!


2) What's your favourite Christmas colour?
I can't pick just one! Colours like red, gold, green and silver all remind me of Christmas!


3) Do you like to stay in your PJ's or do you prefer to get dressed up for Christmas?
Both! I love to stay in my PJ's in the morning whilst presents are being opened, but then I always get dressed up for Christmas lunch.


4) If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
I don't think I would be able to pick just one person. I would probably try and bend it so that I could get my whole family one big present!


5) Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or on Christmas Day?
Christmas Day. I don't know why anyone would open them on Christmas Eve?!


6) Have you ever built a ginger bread house?
I think I did when I was in Primary School but I can't really remember. I don't like gingerbread though, so I don't really see the point of making one anymore. I would like to make a gingerbread house completely out of chocolate and sweets though!!!


7) What do you like to do on your Christmas Holiday?
Before Christmas I love to go shopping to buy any last minute presents that I may need to get. But other than that, I love to spend time with my family and friends.
 
8) Any Christmas wishes?
Not really. Only to be happy in the upcoming year. :)


9) What's your favourite Christmas smell?
I don't really like the Christmassy scents that are in candles as I don't the smell of spice, but I really like the smell of cold crisp air particularly at night - and yes the air does have a smell. I love opening my window at night and smelling the cold crisp air that only really comes around in the cold of December/January. (If that makes any sense!)


10) Favourite Christmas meal/treat?
Christmas dinner - roast turkey, veggies etc. Nothing beats it!

I tag everyone who reads this post to do the tag themselves! I hope you like these kinds of posts!

 xoxo Ellen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews