-->

MUA Undress Me Too Palette Review

20:28

Hey! 
So a while ago I bought the MUA Undress Me Too eye shadow palette from Superdrug. It only cost me £4 and contains 12 shades.


I'll start off with the packaging, which you can see at the top of the first photo. I really like the packaging as it shows off all the colours inside. The packaging isn't tacky and tackiness is always something I try and avoid when I'm buying my make-up. The palette comes with a double ended eye shadow brush which is really useful and is fairly good quality.

The palette contains 3 matte shades and the others are shimmery and slightly metallic. The pigmentation is fairly good, and is better than you would expect from a £4 palette.


As you can see in the photo above; the eye shadow colours are a combination of soft neutrals, greys and shimmery gold’s. These colours are very earth-toned which I like as I find these kinds of colours more wearable.

Most of the colours on the bottom row (bottom half of the photo above) are darker and more metallic. I really like the shimmer in the colours as it isn't too over the top but isn't too subtle! The colours I like the least are the two darkest: 'Obsessed' and 'Corrupt'. These colours aren't as pigmented and are rather dusty. You also have to get a lot on your brush just for some of the colour to be visible.
I really like all of the other colours and I'm so glad I bought this palette.

I would recommend this palette to anyone who likes wearing earth-toned eye shadows and is looking to buy an affordable palette!

I hope you liked my first product review! Please leave a comment below telling me what you think!

xoxo Ellen


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews